Bed and Breakfast in Ashland, WI
Come explore the natural splendor and intimate setting of rural Ashland Wisconsin! Book your stay at Second Wind Country Inn and enjoy the rustic elegance, creature comforts and serenity of our 40 acre hobby farm, located minutes from South Shore of Lake Superior. No matter the season, no matter how long you choose to stay, we promise a peaceful stay, central to beaches, waterfalls, and outdoor activities. Book your accommodations with us today!
Catch Your Breath at Second Wind Country Inn
The untapped, serene beauty of rural Ashland, WI is calling you! Follow your heart to Second Wind Country Inn and experience our rustic bed and breakfast in Ashland, WI.
Second Wind Country Inn was the dream of Mark and Kelly Illick. More than just your hosts, they’re responsible for transforming 40 acres of farmland into the Second Wind Country Inn as it stands today! Our six unique suites give you a choice in atmosphere and décor, while our sprawling property offers a bountiful feast for the senses. We offer guests the perfect setting to kick back, relax and recharge their batteries, Wake up in the country so close to nature.
We stand apart from other bed and breakfasts in Ashland, WI by offering our guests a complete range of accommodations! Not only are our rooms and suites fully-furnished and thoroughly cleaned, we bring you conveniences like free Wi-Fi, a fully-stocked library, plenty of board games and more. Spend your days lazing away on the front porch swings, chatting with other guests or enjoying solitude. Or, trek around our 40 acres of property, where viewing our miniature donkeys, blowing kisses to our Belgian Draft Horses, all while taking in sunsets and the crisp country air. Don’t want to stray too far from the comfort of your room? No problem—we have a spacious deck, a swing set and campfire areas nearby.
We’re a hop,skip, and jump away from the south shore of Lake Superior on the Chequamegon in Bay Bayfield,WI with access to the ferry that’ll take you to the nearby Apostle Islands. The Town of Ashland is nearby, where you can restock and refuel during your time with us. However long you choose to stay, we’re committed to giving you the idyllic B&B experience you’ve always wanted! Book your stay with us today and let us know how we can make it perfect. Ask about our specials
- We offer six cozy, unique suites to choose from! Four are located at the main inn, with two suites at The Homestead, our second guest home.
- On Saturday and Sunday mornings we serve a full country breakfast. We also offer affordable meals throughout the week in The Gathering Room.
- There are plenty of places to relax and unwind, indoors and out! Outside, we have 40 acres to explore. Inside, enjoy our library, free Wi-Fi or time in the Gathering Room!
- Don’t forget to stop by our Gift Nook to pick up North Woods remembrances and gifts. We also offer special occasion services, to make your stay with us perfect!
- We have handicap accessible accommodations that are ADA compliant (The Bear Den). If you need special accommodations, please let us know so we can strive to meet them.
Escape to Second Wind
Need to recharge your batteries? Want to appreciate the splendor of nature, surrounded by the untouched beauty of rural Wisconsin? Book your reservation at Second Wind today!
Bed and Breakfast serving Bayfield County, WI Ashland County, WI and surrounding areas including:
- Bayfield, WI
- Washburn, WI
- Ashland, WI
- Mellen, WI
- Mason, WI
- Cable, WI
- Heyward, WI
- Iron RIver, WI
- Saxon, WI