Ashland Wisconsin’s Finest Country Inn
Lodging at Second Wind Country Inn
We offer seven fabulous accommodations to choose from including four suites at the main inn, two in our farmhouse and one incredibly unique experience, (COMING SOON) our Covered Wagon, Wild Flower!
Catch Your Breath At Second Wind Country Inn
Building Second Wind was a lifetime dream of Mark and Kelly Illick. In 2003 they broke ground on Kelly’s grandparents farmland. Five family generations have lived on this land, and now it is often visited by the sixth generation (presently ten and counting). Second Wind has four unique suites at the main inn and two housekeeping suites at The Homestead giving you a choice of amenities, atmosphere and décor.
Things to do
Little Girls Point Rocks!!!
Amenities in Rooms
- Private Baths
- Air Conditioning
- Clock Radios
- Hair Dryers
- Handicap Accessible Accommodations (The Bear Den)
Amenities on Property
- 55 Country Acres to Roam
- Gift Shop – Snack Shop
- Wireless Internet Access
- Library and Cozy Gathering Room (Public Lounge)
- Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate Available
- Walking Trails and SnowShoe Trails
- Sitting Areas Along Walking Trails
- Porches and Patios
- On-Site Parking (Even for Snowmobiles and ATVs)
- Disc Golf Basket (with Discs)
- Bocce set (with the perfect Bocce lawn)
- Amazing Farm Animal to Love
- Camp Fire Ring
Our Latest Blog
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.